Allco Reinforcing Fabric
Allco Reinforcing Fabric is a flexible non-woven fabric used to detail and strengthen joints, junctions, and areas subject to movements.
Used with Cetcoat at cold joints as a bandage to internally reinforce joint areas. Also used with liquid-applied membranes to provide extra reinforcement.
Features and Benefits:
- Reinforcing liquid-applied membranes by accommodating longitudinal and lateral movements.
- Bridging joints and intersections.
- Suitable for fully submerged areas.
- Absorbent and wets out easily.
Allco Reinforcing Fabric is now a recommended step between coats of Cetcoat as a way to reinforce and protect it from cracking. To be used with Cetcoat at joints functioning as a bandage to internally reinforce joint areas.
Allco reinforcing fabric is a non-woven, polyester reinforcing fabric for waterproofing with liquid applied membranes.
Packaging: Single rolls
Size: 200 mm X 50 m Length
Weight: 0.6 kg (600g)
Reinforcing Fabric is used as a bandage to internally reinforce joint areas and it is ideal on:
- Wall and Floor junctions
- Cracks and Construction joints
- Internal corners
- External corners
- Around penetrations
- Apply the first coat of liquid membrane (spray the wall wet first if dry).
- Embed Allco Reinforcing Fabric into the first coat whilst the membrane is wet and ensure the fabric edges are thoroughly wetted out.
- Allow the first layer to dry (Cetcoat: 90 – 120 minutes drying time).
- Apply a second coat of liquid membrane.