Allsheet 500 is a damp proof membrane (DPM) for use in low risk, non-hydrostatic conditions, providing some vapour-barrier properties. Thicker and stronger than conventional polythene, Allsheet 500 has excellent tear resistance and puncture resistance.
|Tensile strength at break||MPa||ASTM D 6693||25/20|
|Elongation at break||%||ASTM D 6693||1000/1000|
|Tear resistance||N||ASTM D 1004||35|
|Puncture resistance||N||ASTM D 4833||120|
|Water vapour flow transmission||Glm / 24hr||ASTM E 96 – E|
Allsheet is a 500-micron multi-layer damp proofing membrane manufactured from virgin resin flexible polyethylene. Allsheet 500 has excellent tear resistance and puncture resistance and is highly resistant to acid and base chemicals.
As a damp proof membrane, Allsheet can be for use in low risk / non-hydrostatic conditions, providing some basic gas-barrier properties. Please note that DPM does not form part of our Waterproofing System and is used solely as a damp-proof membrane.
Allsheet 500 is supplied in (flat wound) roll form 4m x 25m.
All joints must be lapped minimum 150mm and taped using Allco Seam Tape from Allco, or similar approved PVC tape.
Allsheet 500 has a minimum life of 50 years under the following conditions:
1. Must be installed as outlined in E2/AS1 10.3.3. Damp Proof Membranes, and must be laid on a properly prepared base as required by NZS3604:2011 & E2/AS1.
2. Free from tear, puncture or damage during installation
3. Storage away from direct sunlight prior to installation
4. Is not left exposed for more than 28 days.
5. No exposure to corrosive or petrochemical agent
6. Installed by or under the supervision of a licensed building practitioner.
7. The concrete remains unbroken
8. The building maintains structural integrity