Casali Carpark System
- Durable and hard wearing due to the combination of polymer bitumen with a tough polyester mesh
- High resistance to mechanical and thermal stress
- Creates a secure, waterproofed traffic deck for your project
- Totally impervious to water penetration
- The top surface of the membrane is sanded, allowing for max temperature application of road asphalt to 170°C or mastic asphalt to approximately 250°C (EN 13375).
- Conforms to UNI EN 14695 Reinforced bitumen sheets for waterproofing of concrete bridge decks and other trafficked areas of concrete.
- Perfect for asphalt and concrete carparks
Tried and tested for over 40 years in more than 30 countries, Casali Carpark membrane is a bitumen-based compound designed to waterproof deck carparks.
This hard-wearing membrane combines bitumen with polypropylene polymers (APP) and co-polymers, containing stabilised nonwoven polyester reinforcement. The wide thermal operating range makes it ideal for hot asphalt application or concrete layer carparks.
For pre-engineered carpark projects that require a PS1, please get in touch with your account manager or our tech team here.
Substrate can be primed with a solvent based Casali Dermaprimer or water based Casali Idroprimer. The primer is to be applied at the recommended rate to improve adhesion with the membrane.
Kerb and Termination Edges
Kerb flashing strips should be applied to a joint just below the height of the asphalt/ concrete overlay and at least 150 mm on the deck. A fillet should be provided at the kerb and parapets to avoid sharp bends at these locations.
Important to know
- Casali carpark system should only be installed after appropriate substrate preparation has been completed to receive the membrane.
- Casali carpark system should not be installed in standing water or over ice.
- Overlay should be hot mix asphalt or mastic asphalt only.
- The system is not intended for use in deep basements subject to constant water pressure.