M-2000 Liquid Flashing is an accessory waterproofing product designed for the following uses:
- Fillet material at horizontal and vertical inside corners
- Flashing material around drains, mechanical and electrical penetrations, curbs and parapets
- Sealing material at membrane terminations
- Fillet material for small concrete surface substrate defects
- Flashing material at inside corners
M-2000 Liquid Flashing is trowel-grade, coldapplied, single component urethane mastic used for a variety of detailing and termination applications primarily with Volclay Swelltite, bentonite waterproofing membranes and Envirosheet rubberized asphalt waterproofing membranes.
M-2000 Liquid Flashing is formulated for use on structural concrete, masonry, wood and most metal surfaces. Do not use M-2000 on insulated concrete forming (ICF) systems but polystyrene foam may be installed over M-2000 after it has cured.
- Colour: ASTM C 836 Black
- Solids: ASTM D 412 83%-88%
- Elongation: ASTM D 412 600% minimum
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D 412 150 psi (1,034 kPa)
- Dry Adhesion to Concrete: ASTM C 794 20 lbs./in. (3.5 kN/m)
- Water Vapor Permeance: ASTM E 96 (method B) 0.14 perms
- Shore “A” Hardness: ASTM D 2240 30
- Low Temperature Brittleness: ASTM D 746 -40°F (-40°C)