- Two component polyurethane header material with a specialty aggregate
- Resistant to ozone, de-icing chemicals and abrasives
- Self-leveling, ambient cure material
- Absorbs traffic impact loads
Wabo®Crete II is a two-component polyurethane expansion joint header with specialty aggregate, 100% solids material for use in exterior construction environments. Wabo®Crete II is a unique mixture which monolithically bonds the expansion joint to the deck, creating a waterproof system. Wabo®Crete II absorbs traffic impact loads and evenly disperses them into the deck, while allowing the system to flex with deck loads. It is resistant to ozone, UV, deicing chemicals, and abrasives. The addition of heat is not required to increase flow or cure the material. It will self-level in the blockout.
- As an expansion joint header/nosing for various expansion joint systems
- Spall repair of existing joint headers/nosing applications.
- Void filler