- Pre-Compressed Expansion Joint
- Accommodates ±50% movement
- Seal is UV resistant
- For use in horizontal applications
- Sound insulator
Wabo®HSeal is a pre-compressed traffic-grade silicone coated expansion joint system designed to provide a permanent weather tight seal. Primarily used in horizontal applications, the system is sealed in place with an epoxy, which allows it to accommodate horizontal, vertical, and skew expansion joint movements. The system has been designed to meet the high performance needs of State and Federal DOT projects.
Wabo®HSeal consists of a UV stable, micro-cell, polyurethane foam impregnated with a hydrophobic polymer and topped with a traffic-grade silicone coating. The impregnated foam provides a valuable secondary water tight seal in case the primary elastomeric coating is damaged. The system is supplied in pre-compressed sticks ready to be easily installed.
- Sealing joints on bridges, parking decks,stadiums, buildings and waste watertreatment facilities
- Repair and maintenance of existing joints
- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Expansion joints with varying joint widths.