- Low density closed cell ethylene vinyl acetate polyethylene
- Nitrogen blown joint seal
- Accommodates varying joint widths
Wabo®Evazote UV is preformed low density closed cell cross-linked ethylene vinyl acetate polyethylene copolymer nitrogen blown joint seal that is bonded into place with a two component 100% solids modified epoxy adhesive. Wabo®Evazote is capable of accommodating movements and watertightness given variations in joint widths through compression and tension. The seal has a working ranging of 60% compression, 30% tension and 120% shear. The UV stability of Wabo®Evazote allows the seal to be resistant to abrasion, oxidation, oils, salt and other materials that are spilled on or applied to the surface. Grooves are placed along its edges to ensure and enhance its bond strength.
- Sealing joints on bridges, parking decks,stadiums, buildings and waste watertreatment facilities
- Repair and maintenance of existing joints
- Horizontal and vertical applications
- Expansion joints with varying joint widths.